At the J. Parker Group we hold ourselves to the highest standards. There is no project that we don’t treat with the full respect and professionalism it deserves. Check our rating today and get a feel for who you are hiring. Our record speaks for itself.
Our Current Better Business Bureau Grade is an ASee BBB review →
A lot of companies we work with knew they needed to enhance their business strategy by getting online, but they didn’t know where to start. The J. Parker Group has a very extensive history in developing custom online strategies that cater to your business. Every business is different and should be treated that way. Give us a call for a free evaluation and proposal.Click here to visit our About Us Page →
- IAFF Online Store
- Kelleher & Sadowsky
- Sullivan, Garrity and Donnelly Insurance
- Sturdy Home Improvement
- The Northworks Bar & Grille Restaurant
- Oak Hill CDC
- Ritual Worcester Restaurant
- The Center Bar & Grill
- The Glodis Group
- Outside Interactive
- Brooke Marrone Fitness
- Aaron Emanuel Salon
- Worcester Youth Center
The J. Parker Group is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE). We are certified in all 50 US States to do business under the MBE umbrella. If you are a company that is in need of an MBE Certified group for a project with a Minority Business Enterprise requisite, give us a call.Click here to view our MBE Certificate →
The J. Parker Group Intro Video
The J. Parker Group is a very effective organization. They were able to take the ideas of my company and turn them into viable marketable solutions. They took the time to walk us through our options and give us ideas that we hadn't even considered. Gary McNamee -Owner of Outside Interactive
Subscribe to Our J. Parker Blog via Email
- Ranked Top Website Design Firms – Worcester Business Journal, March 2012We are proud to have been ranked one of Worcester’s Top Web Design firms by the Worcester Busi...
- On the job: Jonathan Rodriguez, Managing Director, J. Parker Group – Worcester Telegram and Gazette: On The Job, Q & AWhat do you do? “Marketing, Web development and software development.” What kind of clients do you h...